The Ottawa County Task Force on Aging is a partnership dedicated to building awareness of elder mistreatment through education, advocacy and community-based services.
Task Force Members:
- Catholic Charities Diocese of Toledo
- Edgewood Manor
- Family and Child Abuse Prevention Center
- Firelands Counseling & Recovery Services
- Heartland Hospice
- HCR Manor Care, Inc.
- Home Instead Senior Care
- Magruder Hospital
- Ottawa County Bar Association
- Ottawa County CASA
- Ottawa County Commissioners
- Ottawa County Community Support Services
- Ottawa County Department of Job & Family Services
- Ottawa County Health Department
- Ottawa County OSU Extension Office
- Ottawa County Probate/Juvenile Court
- Ottawa County Prosecutor’s Office
- Ottawa County Riverview Healthcare Campus
- Ottawa County Senior Resources
- Ottawa County Sheriff’s Office
- Otterbein Lifestyle Community
- Port Clinton City Police Department
- Stein Hospice
- United Way in Ottawa County
The Ottawa County Task Force on Aging was formed to address issues facing Ottawa County Senior Citizens, as well as raise awareness of the problem of Elder Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation. This collaborative works to solve problems and find practical ways to improve the quality of life for seniors in our community. A protocol has been developed by the team to address problems once they are identified.
It is the responsibility of all citizens of Ottawa County to recognize and report Elder Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation!
Contact any team member to join our team or to share any concerns you may have about an elderly person in our community.
Anyone can make a referral. All cases are confidential.
For immediate assistance call Adult Protective Services (419)707-8639 or the Ottawa County Sheriff’s Office (419)734-4404